Mobile Cricket Cages
Built with quality at the forefront, the box section cage is designed and manufactured from a rectangular box section with a hot-dip galvanised finish.
Included is a pulling bar – making the cage easy to move – and a 10-year steel guarantee is provided as standard. The pulling bar ensures the cage can be easily pulled into position by one person and a recent re-design makes it even easier to install than previously. There are no complicated installation processes to follow.
Four or six swivel puncture-proof foam-fill wheels and two fixed wheels are provided which allow easy movement when combined with the pull bar. A piece of black knotted 2.5mm net is also included, meaning the package provides for your club’s complete net requirements.
Durant Cricket's Mobile Cricket Cages
- Box section cage is designed and manufactured with quality in mind.
- Manufactured from rectangular box section with a hot-dip galvanised finish.
- The design includes a pulling bar.
- The pulling bar and 4 or 6 swivel wheels and 2 fixed wheels allow ease of movement over the outfield.
- A one piece black knotted net.
- The pro mobile cricket cage comes in two sizes, giving more choice and flexibility depending on your requirements. Options are 7.12m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide or 10.62m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide.
Mobile Cricket Cage 7.12m
Built with quality at the forefront, the box section cage is designed and manufactured from a rectangular box….
Single Lane Portanet
The Portanet is an innovative cricket practice net for essential skills practice. It is easy to …
Mobile Cricket Cage Replacement Wheels
Designed to fit Durant Cricket cages. Please contact us to confirm compatibility with…