CRICKET SIGHT SCREENS
Our sight screens are designed to be easy to maintain, manoeuvre and even take apart to store when necessary. Removable/replaceable lattes provide flexibility for white ball scenarios and also for ensuring windy conditions don’t cause damage when not in use.
The Durant Cricket standard polypropylene sight screens are made from galvanised metal, with 4.5m high frames. You can choose from either a 4m or 5m wide sight screen. Overlaps are also available so you can put more than one sight screen together with no gap in the middle.
- More and more clubs and schools are going for the option of 2 sight screens at each end of the ground as it cuts down on the time involved in swapping one sight screen over after each ball for the bowler to bowl around and over the wicket! This approach also adds an extra layer of gloss to make a ground look even more impressive.
- Lattes can be taken out and changed to white or black, depending on whether you are using a white or red ball. The lattes can also be taken out in between matches to prevent the structure blowing over in windy weather. Wind is the number one cause of damage to sight screens and is the reason for hundreds of insurance claims or costly replacement bills for uninsured clubs every year.
- With the wind representing one of the biggest challenges when it comes to sight screens Durant Cricket has also developed a mesh sight screen which allows the wind to blow through. Our mesh sight screens are lighter making them easier to move whilst still maintaining the professional look of a ‘proper’ sight screen on wheels.
- All sight screens now feature 16” wheels and longer hinged bracing bars to add strength and durability (10 year steel guarantee as standard)
- All sight screens are available with either black lattes or a black mesh to accommodate the white ball game.
3M X 3M COMPACT MESH SIGHT SCREENCompact mesh sight screen on swivel wheels. £695.00 + vat each. Delivery & installation £175.00 ...Read more
4.5M HIGH X 4M WIDE SIGHT SCREEN£925 + vat each Delivery and installation £175 + vat per screenRead more
4.5M HIGH X 5.040M WIDE SIGHT SCREEN£1,200.00 + vat Delivery and erection £175.00 + vat per screenRead more
4M x 4M ROLLER MESH SIGHT SCREEN£800.00 + vat Delivery and erection £175.00 +vat per screenRead more
8M SIGHT SCREEN (2 X 4.5M HIGH X 4M WIDE)£1850.00 + vat Delivery and erection £175.00 + vat per screen. THIS IS COUNTED AS 2 SIGHT ...Read more
FLIPOVER BLACK & WHITE SIGHT SCREEN£1950 + vat each including delivery and installationRead more
MESH MATERIAL ONLYMesh material made to order in any size requested by the customer.Read more
PRO TEMPORARY TURF SCREW SIGHT SCREENTemporary sight screen ideal for schools or clubs that play on unsecured grounds.£595.00 +VAT Add to basket
REPLACEMENT LATTESReplacement lattes to fit Durant Cricket sight screens. Available in black and white from stock. ...£80.00 – £90.00 +VAT Select options
SIGHT SCREEN WHEELS£30 + vat each£30.00 +VAT Add to basket
How to assemble the 4m Poly Sight Screen
4m Poly Sight Screen
The all new galvanised Durant Cricket 4m Poly Sight Screen is popular with clubs and schools. It’s easier to construct – with the all new hinged bracing bars there is no need for step ladders in construction. It’s easy to maintain — now with fully galvanised component parts and the parts can be stored safely for winter for prolonged life. The extra width of 2 interlocking screens gives extra value as well.
How to assemble the 5.2m Poly Sight Screen
5.2m Poly Sight Screen
The all new galvanised Durant Cricket 5m poly Sight Screen is popular with clubs and schools. It’s easier to construct – with the all new hinged bracing bars there is no need for step ladders in construction. It’s easy to maintain — now with fully galvanised component parts and the parts can be stored safely for winter for prolonged life. The extra width of 2 interlocking screens gives extra value as well.
How to assemble the Mesh Roller Sight Screen
Mesh Roller Sight Screen
The all new galvanised Durant Cricket 4m Mesh Sight Screen is; Easy to construct — now with all new hinged bracing bars there is no need for step ladders in construction. Easy to maintain — you wind up after use and wind down for use in seconds and it’s great in windy places as the wind blows through the mesh.