RETRACTABLE INDOOR CRICKET NETS
Durant Cricket have installed indoor netting systems all over the UK, including many county grounds such as Sussex CCC and Leicestershire CCC. We have also installed various projects abroad such as our latest install (November 2019) for Gibraltar Cricket. We have completed netting systems at many prestigious schools such as Millfield School in Somerset. We offer 2 flooring systems as well as a portable mat to compliment our range of netting systems. We offer a free site survey and advice on the layout of your netting system requirements and all projects are completed by our in house installation team.
Due to the ferocity of hitting in professional cricket we have designed our own aluminium extrusion called the “Ezy Run track and join system” for the net to be suspended from. The track has a thicker wall to guard against damage. Single, double, triple and quad bays are available with both a sewn in roof net or fixed roof net with independently retractable wing nets.
- Heavyweight 16z cricket netting supplied in white 50mm mesh.
- “Ezy Run track and join system” to allow spanning of roof trusses.
- Various support brackets.
- Self lubricating trolleys.
- Additional hardware as required.
- Batting end sight screens.
- Lanyard cords as standard to guard against “misshaping” of nets.
• Weighted bottom edge allows cricket nets to “sit” properly and avoid billowing.
• 28z cricket netting at the batsman’s end.
• Flame retardant sight screens treated to BS 5867 part 2 type B.
• Can be suspended on wires to save costs.
BOWLERS END PROTECTION NETInstalled at the bowlers end to act as a sight screen and avoid damage from the ball being hit back ...Read more
FIXED ROOF PROTECTION NETTINGFixed roof netting can be used on top of a tensioned cage or as part of an independently ...Read more
REPLACEMENT INDOOR NETTINGSupplied and fitted nationwide, measuring service available. Indoor cricket netting supplied ...Read more