Designed as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches.
TEMPORARY CRICKET NETTING
We have a range of temporary practice netting options based on the principle of turf screw sockets. The county cricket practice net is ideal for throw downs or as a barrier to keep training drills separate, or even as a small run of ball stop netting. The county cricket net system is designed to create a netting system on grass practice wickets.
- Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option.
- Netting complete with interval sleeves so it can be easily installed onto uprights.
- Turf screw ground sockets and caps included. (Insertion tool must be ordered separately)
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter, 3.2mm thick Aluminium and Polyester powder coated black.
- Each upright measures 2.7m in height out of the ground and comes complete with M8 hooks for added net tension.
- Additional turf screw sockets and caps will allow for easy moving of the system from one location to another. Simply uplift the poles and place into the sockets at the new site.
ADDITIONAL TURF SCREW SOCKET & CAPAdditional turf screw sockets make moving your temporary netting system to another location much ...£15.00 +VAT Add to cart
COUNTY CRICKET NET SYSTEMDesigned as a professional system which can be easily dismantled once the cricket season is ...£849.36 – £5,535.60 +VAT Select options
COUNTY CRICKET PRACTICE NETDesigned as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches.£415.22 – £852.84 +VAT Select options
TURF SCREW INSERTION TOOLThe turf screw insertion tool is a reusable device designed to drive turf screws securely into the ...£90.72 +VAT Add to cart