Newly designed and manufactured for the 2016 season, the Durant Cricket Bund prevents unwanted water getting onto the pitch.
As well as protecting the wicket, the Run Bund also enables you to keep watering your square, and can help prevent disease by reducing the need to use large flat sheets.
The Run Bund consists of a series of galvanised steel strips 8 feet long and 75mm high that are simply joined together and tapped into the ground alongside your pitch.
This protects water from getting underneath covers and also makes it easy to keep watering the square without affecting the wicket.
Additional strips as well as four feet strips are also available so the Run Bund can be used on any pitch, even those with undulations and dips.
There are nine strips in a kit which offer 21 metres of coverage, allowing the bowlers’ run-ups to also be protected and you can purchase additional strips as you require them.
DESIGNED TO WORK ALONGSIDE DURANT MOBILE COVERS TO GET THE GAME ON
- Consists of 9 strips that are 8 feet long and 75mm high
- 4-foot strips also available
- Galvanised finish to guard against rusting
- Legs and bolts also supplied
- Easy to install – simply knock in with a rubber mallet or ball peen hammer
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee excluding misuse
- 10 year guarantee against steel corrosion.
- Keeps rain water off the pitch
- Protects against flooding
- Allows watering to continue on the square
- Reduces need for large sheets & prevents disease
- Suitable for all squares – 4-foot and 8-foot strips available
- Long-lasting and waterproof
- Easy to install, remove and store