The 2019 BOLA Professional can be operated from a 12-volt battery or with optional BOLA power supply from 230v mains (or 110v if specified).
- Electronic updates mean you can control your BOLA machine from the control panel.
- A user can adjust the time delay between deliveries (5 to 13 seconds)
- A new LED array gives a countdown indication of the ball release along with an optional bleeper warning.
- Key fob remote control on/off switch allows single ball ‘fire’, start/stop of continuous feed required and also has a speed ‘nudge’ which allows the speed to be increased or decreased up to 5 mph (8 kph).
- The ball feeder offers a unique solo batting practice facility or the option to coach from any position.
- The new display will show speeds in kph or mph, a session ball count, a session timer and features a user selectable random increment function for competitive practice sessions.
- The new BOLA Professional also features brushless motors which drive concave profile moulded urethane ball delivery wheels. These allow for adjustable speeds in 1mph increments between 15 and 95 mph (24 and 152 kph); spin, swing and pace bowling with 19 spin and swing settings.