Domed cricket covers used throughout the country from village to test grounds, please ask to view at a club near you.
NEW 8M VERSION AVAILABLE TO COVER MORE OF THE BOWLERS RUN UPS TOTAL COVERAGE 24M.
- Consists of 3 lightweight units 7.31m x 4m or 8m x 4m
- Each unit can easily be manoeuvred by 1 person.
- Chassis consists of 2 mm folded steel with a galvanised finish.
- 5 cross members per unit to create added strength to the structure.
- 25.4mm strong galvanised tubing is used to create an arch supports system.
- 2 pneumatic fixed wheels and 2 castor wheels both foam filled and punctureless.
- Gutters are 1 piece with 12 interchangeable water outlets.
- Galvanised finish to guard against rusting.
- Cover tops are made of 630 gsm heavyweight material.
- Welded flap to cover the join between the units.
- Supplied in green, white or blue covers.
- Sponsors logos can be incorporated if required.
- 75M of tricoflex hose is provided.
- Spare parts and extra hose are available from stock.
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee excluding missuse
- 10 year guarantee against steel corrosion.
- All parts bolt on bolt off for easy replacement.
- Logo patch 1.2m x 1.2m digitally printed and welded to the cover £80 + vat
- Hardware fitted to covers free of charge when purchased with a set of dome shaped covers
- Delivery if purchased separately £30 +VAT
- Delivery and installation of hardware if purchased separately £200 + VAT
Dome shaped cricket covers are available in Green, Blue and White other colours by request.
7.31m units NWCF Cricket Scotland £3,350.00 + VAT
8m units NWCF Cricket Scotland £3,550.00 + VAT
Replacement cover tops £330.00 + VAT Delivery £30.00
25m roll of Tricoflex hose £40.00 + VAT Delivery £7.50
Replacement hose tail connectors £6.50 each + VAT Delivery £8.00
Includes delivery and installation apart from South Coast, South Wales and Scotland, please contact our sales office 01572 822013 for a definitive price.