£415.22 – £852.84 +VAT
Designed as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches.
COUNTY CRICKET PRACTICE NET
Designed as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches. Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option. Perfect for throw downs or to separate different training drills on the outfield.
- Uprights are to be installed at 10m intervals.
- Netting complete with interval sleeves so it can be easily installed onto uprights.
- Turf screw ground sockets included.
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter, 3.2mm thick Aluminium and Polyester powder coated black.
- Each upright measures 2.7m in height out of the ground and comes complete with M8 hooks for added net tension.
- No headline rope is required with this system.
- Available as a 10m, 20m or 30m run of netting.
Unless you already have one, don’t forget to purchase a turf screw insertion tool which is vital to install this system.
10m, 20m, 30m