Designed as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches.
Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option.
- Uprights are to be installed at 10m intervals.
- Netting complete with interval sleeves so they can be easily installed onto uprights.
- Turf screw ground sockets included. (Insertion tool must be ordered separately).
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter by 3.2mm thick Aluminium and Polyester powder coated black.
- Each pole measures 2.7m in height out of the ground and come complete with M8 hooks for added net tension.
- No headline rope is required with this system.
£410.88 + VAT 10m County Practice Net
£458.88 + VAT 20m County Practice Net
£585.75 + VAT 30m County Practice Net
£79.13 + VAT Turf Screw Insertion Tool
£15.00 + VAT Additional turf screw socket and cap