£849.36 – £5,535.60 +VAT
Designed as a professional system which can be easily dismantled once the cricket season is over. Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option.
COUNTY CRICKET NET SYSTEM
Bay configuration can be made up of 6m long sections, with each bay designed to be 4m wide.
- 50mm square mesh netting complete with interval sleeves which can be easily installed onto uprights
- Turf screw ground sockets with caps included
- Uprights to be installed at 6m intervals
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter, 3.2mm thick aluminium and polyester powder coated black
- Uprights measure 2.7m high out of the ground and come complete with M8 hooks for additional net tension
- Each 4m back net has full length velcro end panels allowing easy attachment to the back uprights
- Can be configured between 1 and 6 bays wide, and 6m, 12m, 18m or 24m long.
Unless you already have one, don’t forget to purchase a turf screw insertion tool which is vital to install this system.
1 bay 6m long, 1 bay 12m long, 1 bay 18m long, 1 bay 24m long, 2 bays 6m long, 2 bays 12m long, 2 bays 18m long, 2 bays 24m long, 3 bays 6m long, 3 bays 12m long, 3 bays 18m long, 3 bays 24m long, 4 bays 6m long, 4 bays 12m long, 4 bays 18m long, 4 bays 24m long, 5 bays 6m long, 5 bays 12m long, 5 bays 18m long, 5 bays 24m long, 6 bays 6m long, 6 bays 12m long, 6 bays 18m long, 6 bays 24m long