Designed as a professional system which can be easily dismantled once the cricket season is over.
Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option.
- Bay configurations can be made up of 6m sections in length, with bays designed to be 4m wide.
- 50mm square mesh netting complete with interval sleeves which can be easily installed onto uprights.
- Turf screw ground sockets are included.
- Uprights are to be installed at 6m intervals.
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter by 3.2mm thick Aluminium and Polyester powder coated black.
- Uprights measure 2.7m high out of ground and come complete with M8 hooks for additional net tension.
- Each 4m back net has full length Velcro end panels allowing easy attachment to the back uprights.
|ALL + VAT||No of Bays|
|6m||£ 733.43||£ 1,114.72||£ 1,512.90||£ 1,894.18||£ 2,292.36||£ 2,673.64|
|12m||£ 990.43||£ 1,500.22||£ 2,026.90||£ 2,536.68||£ 3,063.36||£ 3,573.14|
|18m||£ 1,162.68||£ 1,758.89||£ 2,371.40||£ 2,967.30||£ 3,580.11||£ 4,176.10|
|24m||£ 1,336.43||£ 2,019.22||£ 2,718.90||£ 3,401.68||£ 4,101.36||£ 4,784.14|