Durant Cricket is now offering the Bowdry water remover. Bowdry is a revolutionary groundrying machine, designed specifically to efficiently and effectively remove standing water from any surface. The Bowdry is ideal for using on your cricket pitch or sports ground.
Having been awarded Millennium Product status by the British Design Council, Bowdry offers a light, strong, cost effective solution that ensures sporting fixtures continue when under normal conditions, standing water would prevent play.
Bowdry collects up to 60 litres of water per minute, and due to it’s light weight is exceptionally easy to use, transport and store.
Bowdry incorporates a durable foam roller that efficiently absorbs the water and does not damage turf. An integrated storage tank collects the excess water, and is then easily emptied from the valve located on the side panel.
Bowdry incorporates a four wheel chassis that evenly distributes the weight, ensuring effective water removal is achieved even on the finest turf.
Bowdry is delivered ready for use, simply unpack, slide on the handle and go.
- Collects up to 60 litres of water per minute.
- Lightweight and exceptionally easy to use.
- Incorporates a durable foam roller that absorbs water and doesnt damage the turf.
- Integrated storage tank that collects excess water and is emptied via a valve located on the side panel.
- Delivered ready for use,simply unpack, slide on the handle and go.