MOBILE CRICKET CAGES
Built with quality at the forefront, the box section cage is designed and manufactured from a rectangular box section with a hot dip galvanised finish.
Included is a pulling bar – making the cage easy to move – and a 10-year steel guarantee is provided as standard. The pulling bar ensures the cage can be easily pulled into position by one person and a recent redesign makes it even easier to install than previously. There are no complicated installation processes to follow.
Four or six swivel puncture-proof foam-fill wheels and two fixed wheels are provided which allow easy movement when combined with the pull bar. A single piece black knotted 2.5mm net is also included, meaning the package provides for your club’s complete net requirements.
- Box section cage is designed and manufactured with quality in mind.
- No lifting or pulling device needed saving on cost and hassle.
- Manufactured from rectangular box section with a hot dip galvanized finish.
- The design includes a pulling bar.
- A pulling bar and 4 or 6 swivel wheels and 2 fixed wheels allow ease of movement over the outfield.
- A one piece black knotted 2.5mm net.
- The pro mobile cricket cage comes in two sizes, giving more choice and flexibility depending on your requirements. Options are 7.12m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide or 10.62m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide.
7.12m cage £1200.00 + VAT each
10.62m cage £1650.00 + VAT each
Delivery & installation £195.00 + VAT per 7.12m cage & £225.00 + VAT per 10.62m cage
Optional 3.5mm braided netting £150.00 + vat extra on either cage
MOBILE CAGE NETTINGReplacement netting for mobile batting cages.£250.00 – £300.00 +VAT Select options
MOBILE CAGE REPLACEMENT WHEELS£25 + vat each Fixed or swivel.£25.00 +VAT Select options
PRO MOBILE CRICKET CAGE7.12m cage £1200.00 + VAT each 10.62m cage £1650.00 + VAT each Delivery & installation ...Read more