MOBILE CRICKET CAGES
Built with quality at the forefront, the box section cage is designed and manufactured from a rectangular box section with a hot dip galvanised finish.
Included is a pulling bar – making the cage easy to move – and a 10-year steel guarantee is provided as standard. The pulling bar ensures the cage can be easily pulled into position by one person and a recent redesign makes it even easier to install than previously. There are no complicated installation processes to follow.
Four or six swivel puncture-proof foam-fill wheels and two fixed wheels are provided which allow easy movement when combined with the pull bar. A piece of black knotted 2.5mm net is also included, meaning the package provides for your club’s complete net requirements.
- Box section cage is designed and manufactured with quality in mind.
- No lifting or pulling device needed saving on cost and hassle.
- Manufactured from rectangular box section with a hot dip galvanized finish.
- The design includes a pulling bar
- A pulling bar and 4 or 6 swivel wheels and 2 fixed wheels foam filled and puncture-less to allow ease of movement over the outfield.
- A one piece black knotted 2.5mm net.
The Pro Mobile cricket cage comes in two sizes, giving more choice and flexibility depending on your requirements.
Options are 7.12m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide or 10.62m long by 3m high by 3.66m wide.
7.12m cage £995 + vat each
10.62m cage £1475 + vat each
Delivery & installation £175 + vat per cage
We also offer spare parts and replacement netting.