Case Study – Middlesbrough CC,Teeside
- Removal of existing fascia and supportive woodwork
- Install new fascia
- Installation of LED units to agreed drawng
- Commision and provide basic training
Background on Middlesbrough CC
The Club was founded in 1855 and is part of the North Yorkshire South Durham League (NYSD). Our home is Acklam Park of which we once held County games until Yorkshire declined to use the ground, but we have Durham coming to stage 2nd team games this year.
We are current champions of the NYSD and have thriving junior section. We have four junior teams and three senior teams. We are a Clubmark accredited Club No 933 and are working towards being a Focus club this year.
We have recently built a new clubhouse two bars and a function room and a thriving social section.
The club has also refurbished the six changing rooms, two umpire rooms all with showers and a gym.
Information on the Installation
We required a purpose built scoreboard to fit our existing building. We also required a system that could provide a long range console due to the size of our ground. Plus the competitive price offered due to Cricketforce discounts.
We received a first class service from Durant Cricket from initial enquiry to completion. The quality of the workmanship from Durant Cricket was second to none. Daktronics provided technical back up and even carried out trials to ensure the digital clock would work with our software. Durant Cricket worked with us to provide a scoreboard that will be the envy of our league.
Middlesbrough Cricket Club would definately recommend Durant Cricket to other Cricket Clubs that are looking for a first class scoreboard.
The significant benefits of our scoreboard are:
- Purpose built to suit our requirements and first class quality of build
- The console is easy to use and can be used anywhere in the ground.The scoreboard LED lighting is adjustable to suit all climatic conditions and can be seen anywhere in the ground
- Excellent viewing from all over the ground
- The LED technology will last significantely longer than the electro mechanichal version
- Competitive price